Managed IT Services San Jose
Streamlined, Managed Support for Bay Area Businesses
At BACS, we understand network downtime is the number one enemy of any business. Cybersecurity threats, network security failures, shoddy network maintenance and weak endpoint security on your wireless networks can all, if left unchanged, erode client confidence, crush productivity and annihilate employee morale and performance.
A network data breach or interruption in operations can hurt sales, injure your company’s reputation, and destroy any hope of increasing productivity.
That’s why we offer industry-leading business continuity planning services predicated on managed, secure information systems to help you protect your business.
Our array of comprehensive IT services and solutions includes:
- Project Management
- Network Design and Install Services to ensure your computer networks are up to the demands of your business
- Network Maintenance to keep your business running smoothly
- Spam Protection to help prevent phishing attacks
- Cloud Migration to eliminate bulky, power-hungry onsite servers
- Hybrid Cloud Server Virtualization
- Virtual Desktop so your employees can access information safely and securely anywhere
- Managed Cloud security operation protocols
- Managed VOIP Phones
- Network Security Solutions
- Vendor Management
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- And more!
We’re dedicated to managing your IT support and security needs, allowing you to take care of your business!
From Santa Clara to San Jose, CA and beyond, BACS Consulting Group’s network consultation services are the last word in network maintenance and security solutions for small and midsize businesses as well as enterprise-level companies with global reach and name recognition.
Silicon Valley’s IT Solutions Consulting Firm of Choice
BACS Consulting Group: Proud Technology Partners San Jose Companies Trust
We are proud to be technology partners with businesses of every size and description, from small law firms to global pharmaceutical companies. Our focus on your network security allows you to grow your business while we work quietly in the background, keeping your systems safe and your sensitive data protected but still accessible to authorized users.
Your Own Personal Security Operations Center on a Managed Cloud Server
Our managed cloud computer networks allow seamless, secure virtual desktop access just about anywhere.
Reams of press releases, white papers and Internet articles confirm that business owners who don’t invest in their companies’ network security end up losing money.
Many business owners emphasize front-end innovation without an appropriate backend infrastructure or the ability to manage security operations effectively.
According to the FBI, phishing attacks alone cost American companies almost two-thirds of a billion dollars in 2017 alone. At BACS, we’re committed to seamlessly blending the latest in network and cyber security with cutting-edge cloud access, allowing your San Jose company unprecedented safety and unparalleled ease of use.
San Jose Network Design and Installation
Network Maintenance and Endpoint Security Across the San Francisco Bay or Across the Country
BACS Consulting Group is based in Silicon Valley, allowing us onsite presence at any Bay Area business from San Francisco to San Jose and farther. However, we also have the ability to work as managed service providers across the state or across the nation, with scalable technology solutions designed to grow along with your business.
From phone system virtualization to managed cloud computing, our flatrate services have made us the consulting firm of choice well beyond Silicon Valley.
From Santa Clara to San Jose, CA, BACS offers technology solutions for small and midsized business operations of any kind.
Hybrid Cloud Computing Solutions for the Bay Area
In San Jose, having a network robust enough to handle the demands of modern business and secure enough to thwart the most dedicated cyberattackers can sometimes seem like an impossible balance to strike.
However, even the best security doesn’t mean much if your employees can’t access and use the information your company needs to keep running easily and efficiently. By blending the security of an onsite server with the versatility of the cloud, BACS Consulting Group can craft a solution which combines the best and most powerful of both worlds.
BACS IT Care packages Deliver a Safe, Seamless Managed Secure End User Experience
In addition to custom options, our suite of three IT packages are designed to accommodate scaled growth and still provide security against many common threats, as well as some which aren’t well-known to the general public.
Providing Network Security and Information Systems to Grow Your Business Without Fear
Powerful security shouldn’t throttle the ability to grow your business. Likewise, business continuity and ease of use shouldn’t restrict your ability to keep your network secure or recover from an emergency with data backup and disaster recovery.
BACS’s services are well known in the Bay Area business community and across Silicon Valley as the smart, scalable way to secure everything from your email to your phone system without compromising access or ease of use for those who need it most.
Why Should We Use BACS for Our Company’s Network Needs?
Whether you run a small, scrappy startup which is just finding its feet or a multinational conglomerate, BACS has the tools, knowledge, skills and passion to create technology solutions which solve common pain points and emphasize the ease of use and infrastructure management you need to take your business to the next level. No job is too big, and no client too small to benefit from our dedicated suite of professional IT and security services.
But, in case you’re still not convinced, here are six more good reasons why BACS should be your managed IT services provider of choice.
- We take the time to understand your business and its needs. By understanding the key functions and core values of your company, we work as your business’s partner to craft solutions which put control in your hands.
- The job isn’t done until you say it is. From the first length of wire to the last service ticket, we’re committed to staying with your issue until you tell us it’s resolved.
- You have a single point of contact. All our technicians are Level 2 or above, and take ownership of issues from first contact to final resolution. This means you have one number and one email address, dealing with one person who can and will resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
- We’re not limited to San Jose or Silicon Valley. Across the San Francisco Bay or across the country, we’re here to help, no matter what kind of business you run.
- We’re passionate about our work. We always show up show-ready and prepared to do whatever it takes to make sure you get the service and results you expect.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics, integrity and discretion. As your technology partners, we treat your company’s information like our own, keeping it safe from those who shouldn’t have it and accessible to those who should.
Our dedicated IT professionals really care about your IT environment. To learn more about how BACS Consulting Group can help your business survive and thrive, call us now at (650) 887-4601 or send us an email at email@example.com
Looking for IT professionals to care for your IT environment? Give us a call now at (650) 887-4601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org