Businesses today are under intense pressure created by an ever-growing threat environment, a proliferation of new compliance mandates, and limited IT budgets to implement new techniques and strategies. Meanwhile, as backup and storage processes migrate to the cloud, the benefits of cloud recovery need to be evaluated and balanced against security risks and potential vulnerabilities.
At BACS, we believe in taking a proactive approach against data loss. Our solutions are designed to align with your business priorities, objectives, and budget requirements while giving you the peace of mind that your data remains protected and secure.
With our flexible managed services offering, we integrate the entire process of backup and recovery into a single service. Storage, design, testing, and around-the-clock proactive backup monitoring allow you to keep an eye on performance without having to manage the task yourself.
Our expert teams of consultants will work with you to:
- Make strategic decisions. We carefully evaluate your backup and recovery needs, answering key questions about long-term growth, changes in your data needs, and shifts in business and market strategy.
- Strengthen access controls. Strong access control and user authentication methods help ensure only approved users can obtain access to your networks and data.
- Use proactive security scanning. Vulnerability monitoring provides insight into potential security gaps and other weaknesses in your network and enterprise defenses.
- Ensure business continuity. BACS will assess your current environment and develop a disaster recovery plan that safeguards infrastructure and data and protects against ongoing threats.
- Define policies and procedures. We work with you to define and implement backup and recovery policies and practices based on your tolerance risk, business requirements or mandates specific to your particular market.
Contact us to learn about our Cloud Strategy and Implementation Services
Our experts will evaluate the performance of your legacy infrastructure and outline your best options. We depict possible disaster situations and analyze the potential impact on business operations.
Preparing for a potential disaster out into the future might not seem vital today—particularly while managing an escalating number of IT tasks. However, making the effort to build an reliable backup and recovery plan will pay dividends far beyond the initial investment.
From earthquakes and fires, to ransomware and theft, the potential for data loss can come from all directions. When it comes to safeguarding your vital assets, you can’t afford to wait. A data breach in some form is inevitable. The question is, will you be able to recover?
For more information on our data backup and recovery solutions and services, please contact us.