Stay Agile with a Smart Network Strategy
Your network is the backbone of your enterprise, providing the foundation of all communications and business transactions. As critical infrastructure, you rely on your network to deliver exceptional performance on a daily basis, particularly in the areas of accessibility, reliability, and security.
At BACS we bring deep technical knowledge and expertise to the complex world of network configuration, management, and support. Our network specialists work closely with you to understand your goals and support you with services and solutions designed to minimize risk, optimize performance, and maximize return on investment.
With the multitude of different ways to configure an enterprise network, it can be difficult to know where to begin. Adding to the challenge is the task of streamlining network management and monitoring capabilities across disparate, multi-vendor environments that include both wired and wireless infrastructure.
BACS experts understand the challenges of network configuration and management and work to ensure the solutions you deploy align with your priorities and will scale appropriately. We work with you to understand your vision and create an actionable plan that will allow you to manage and optimize your network for maximum advantage.
Whether you are upgrading your existing infrastructure or starting from scratch, we’ll help you build a network that’s reliable, accessible, efficient, and secure.
Optimize Your Network for Maximum Advantage
If your organization is like most, your network environment has evolved gradually over time. As technology proliferates and ages, problems can emerge, including redundancies, inefficiencies, and performance gaps. Eventually, it can be difficult to determine what is working and what is not, and where to invest your network resources.
To maintain a competitive edge, you need a network that can quickly adapt to changing business dynamics and efficiently support today’s connected landscape. Through discipline, focus and experience, BACS has honed its skills from both a technical and business perspective. Our technology experts can help you transition to new technology at the optimum time, while extracting maximum value from your legacy systems.
BACS provides network planning and management solutions across several core areas.
- Network Strategy: Effective network design begins with a detailed assessment of your current environment, including recommended changes to drive functionality, bolster security, and enhance scalability aligned with business goals and industry best practices. Building a strong business case reveals the success factors that can help deliver optimal return on investment. A custom, purpose-fit design helps ensure optimum capacity, coverage, and capacity to meet your current and long-term needs.
- Network Operations: Automatic data collection and identification of network elements provides an accurate inventory of connected devices and users. Proactive monitoring, automated alerts and insight into usage and performance metrics help quickly identify issues and drive resolution, helping to avoid unnecessary and costly downtime.
- Network Maintenance: Functionality, capacity and network configuration updates address fast-changing IT and business performance needs. Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting capabilities help ensure network infrastructure is performing at optimum levels. Our network specialists identify performance gaps and recommend technology upgrades that align with long term goals.
- Network Defense: Implementing the right security defenses is essential to helping to prevent unauthorized access to your network. These services extend beyond security firewalls to include network intrusion detection and hardening of your operating systems and network resources. Real-time monitoring, threat analysis, and incident response help mitigate security events on operations while supporting the recovery and continuity of business operations.
Sharpen Your Technology Focus
Businesses today are under increasing pressure to support leading-edge capabilities such as big data, cloud, and the IoT. Systems and applications are widely distributed and network connections are embedded in practically every device and tool. Adding to the complexity, many organizations are running on enterprise networks that were not designed to easily adapt to today’s rapidly changing business demands.
As your business needs change and become more complex, more focus is needed to ensure that your network systems and infrastructure is designed, implemented, and managed in an efficient and consistent manner. Our strategic approach allows you to plan more intelligently while also managing the rapid acceleration of technology change. Our expert recommendations outline the steps and actions you need to take to meet your network performance needs and long-term business goals.
Consistent, reliable network performance requires a holistic approach that effectively blends proven techniques and practices with new cutting-edge technologies. At BACS we use the latest analysis and reporting tools to gather information and determine the health status of your network infrastructure. This allows us to gain an in-depth understanding of your network environment at the time of the assessment.
BACS offers a broad selection of network management and monitoring solutions designed to track performance, identify pain points, and uncover critical areas for improvement. We compare your organization against leading practices and benchmarks and use our experience of having worked with hundreds of organizations to develop a detailed strategy and structured roadmap to get the results you want.
While your business strategy needs to be flexible to accommodate changes in priorities and direction, your network strategy also needs to be agile and adaptable. A priority-focused, business-aligned network strategy provides a long-term vision of where you want to go and how to get there, keeping in mind that changes are achieved through a series of milestones, objectives, and goals.
Operate Your Business at Paak Performance
The daily routine tasks of network management are vital to helping to ensure maximum uptime and reliability, but they’re also time-consuming and can divert IT teams away from more strategic initiatives that can drive business growth and innovation. BACS is ideally positioned to help ease the stress and burden of day-to-day network management. Working with BACS allows you to focus on more important priorities, with our team of specialists filling in the gaps and providing routine and specialized services where they are needed most.
Sound network and infrastructure planning will allow you to more easily adapt to shifting business needs or new strategies, whether it’s geographic expansion, launching new products and services, or making decisions around mergers and acquisitions. This is where the knowledge and guidance of an expert consultant like BACS can help. By performing an objective network evaluation and applying our business consulting experience, we identify opportunities to streamline processes, optimize bandwidth, balance workloads, and enhance the customer experience.
BACS helps your businesses shape its future, fusing strategic insight with a deep understanding of how technology will impact business and industry models. Our consultants will help analyze your network and ensure your systems are working, performing reliably and securely, helping to prevent bottlenecks and identify potential vulnerabilities as part of a fully-managed network management solution.
Expert planning and insight from an experienced network partner like BACS can help make your business more efficient and productive.
Working with BACS, you’ll benefit from:
• A clear picture of your network capabilities, strengths, weaknesses and how well your technology aligns with business goals
• A defined action plan to address any network performance, efficiency, and compliance issues
• Lower operating costs through more efficient network management and well-timed and targeted infrastructure improvements
• A plan that will optimize your legacy network systems and better control technology expenses
• Increased productivity through faster, more reliable network performance
• Enhance IT security through best practices, intelligent planning, and better awareness of network vulnerabilities and weaknesses
• A solid foundation to address potential network outages and business continuity and recovery.
It’s easy to lose sight of your network needs and priorities until issues begin emerging, but at that point, it may be too late. Understanding what technology your business needs to reach its goals is essential. Knowing how to get it done—how and when to invest, map, plan, and coordinate—is equally important.
While businesses plan and strategize on how to best modernize their network infrastructure, technology choices continue to expand. Many organizations are looking at multiple configurations to address different business needs. With the shift toward on-demand services, many businesses are upgrading their networks to accommodate new cloud-based services and virtual infrastructure.
BACS provides expert guidance on network infrastructure options across industry sectors, ranging from connectivity consulting, planning and design to managed network services and software-defined networking. We help ensure the reliability, security and continuity of network services to meet today’s mission-critical performance demands.
Contact us for more information on our network management and service capabilities.